Parliament Hill Lido
Parliament Hill Lido! The great family pool which is open every day of the year.
Open-air swimming has become internationally famous on Hampstead Heath with its bathing ponds and Parliament Hill Lido. The pool was built in 1928 and was refurbished in 2005. The 60×27 metre uncovered and unheated swimming pool is open every day of the year for you to take a dip.
Bring along the kids or go for a morning swim. There is a restaurant on-site along with on-site parking.
Get some fresh air and get swimming!
- Open every day of the year
- Parking available
The following facilities are available on site:
- Men’s and women’s changing rooms
- Hot showers
- A limited number of lockers requiring your own padlock
- Supervised left luggage area
- Separate areas for lane swimmers and leisure users
- Limited formal seating
Please check opening times via website link.
- Parliament Hill Fields
Gordon House Road, Hampstead